- Use the "Tab" key to move from box to box on the main form - its been designed to move in a logical order and is quicker than using the mouse.
- After clicking "Total Price" hold the cursor over the Moulding ID box and it will give you the Supplier & the Supplier Number - the new WPP4 will also show the quantity needed and how much is in stock too.
- Moulding not in the database? - Type "GUEST" into the Moulding ID box, then when you click "Total Price" you will be asked for the width (in Mm) & price (per Mt.) and the program will work out the price.
- Want to give the customer a special price? In the new WPP4 you can double-click the total price box and then enter the agreed price (it will be shown in green as a prompt, and blue if the minimum charge has been applied).
- Using the "Enter" (Return) key is the same as clicking "Total Price", but quicker.
- Press the "Esc" key to clear the form, again quicker than using the mouse.
- "Alt" + "R" is the same as pressing the "Reset" button in Wessex Premier & the Full version of WPP4.
Friday, 8 January 2010
Some tips & tricks that make Wessex Premier easier to use.